Pharmacogenetic Testing Services
- Assists clinicians in determining the right drug and right dose
- Helps clinicians minimize trial and error prescribing, potentially shortening the time it takes for patients to feel better. Provides objective and clinically actionable results that may help clinicians make more effective prescribing decisions that are personalized for each patient.
Minimizing Trial and Error during Medication Therapy
In a large study sponsored by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), less than 30% of depressed patients responded adequately to their initial antidepressant. Even after four medication trials spanning nine months total, almost 25% of patients still experienced unresolved depression.
Benefits of Millennium PGT in Mental Health
- Identifies potentially harmful drug interactions resulting from polypharmacy
- Assists clinicians in determining the most effective medication and dose, potentially reducing multiple medication trials
- Provides evidence-based and guideline driven information with in-house clinical expertise for additional support
Please visit Millennium PGT‘s website for more information.