Greater Lowell Psychiatric Associates offers psychiatric diagnostic evaluations and ongoing medication management to adult and geriatric patients, ages 18+.
Our clinical team works together to document and recommend therapy and medications that will be right for you based on your case presentation, medical, and family history. Our office wants to ensure that each client participates in the decision-making process of their treatment
Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation
During your initial medication consult, your provider will:
- Gather medical and family history
- Complete a full psychiatric assessment, including:
- Mental status examination
- Collecting biological, psychological, social information
- Develop an individualized treatment plan tailored to each patient’s needs & diagnoses
- Review treatment plan options with patient. Benefits, potential side effects, and risks of each option will be presented to the patient to ensure each patient is well-informed in order to actively participate in the decision-making process
- Collaborate with patient’s Primary Care Physician (PCP) and other specialists
Medication Options for Children & Adolescents
Greater Lowell Psychiatric Associates does not offer medication services for individuals under 18 years old at this time. Children and adolescent patients in need of medication will be referred to an outside provider for treatment. A referral will typically be made to a pediatric psychiatry specialist, a neurologist, or to the child’s primary care physician.
You must have an appointment on file to refill your medication(s). Please call us at 978-256-6579, ext. 26 to place your medication request.
Please allow 48 hours for our office to refill your prescription.