Please use our Patient Portal to:
- Obtain new patient documents
- Complete measures assigned by your provider
- Access your statements
- Update your information
- View your appointments
Please contact us at 978-256-6579, extension 11 to speak with our intake department about making an initial appointment.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled intake appointment. It is our goal to provide adequate time to collect your insurance information and to complete all forms, so that it does not interference with your reserved appointment time. Tardiness to appointments may result in rescheduling.
Please contact our office at 978-256-6579, extension 26 to request a medication refill. Please allow up to 48 hours for medication refills.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Health Net (BMC)
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
Please contact us at 978-256-6579 to verify if we accept your insurance plan or to update us if your insurance plan has changed.
Fees & Self Pay Rates
- Initial Evaluation, 45-60 minutes: $250
- Follow-up: Medication Management, 20 minutes: $100
- Follow-up: Medication Management, 40 minutes: $175
- Follow-up: Psychotherapy, 45-60 minutes: $100
- Returned Check: $35
- Cancellation with less than 24-hour notice: $75
- Missed appointment: $75
We kindly ask that you notify our office as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you fail to show to a scheduled appointment or cancel an appointment with less than 24-hour notice, you will be charged a fee of $75.00. Repeatedly being tardy, missing, or cancelling appointments without adequate notice may result in discharge from the practice.
Please make sure your phone number is up to date with our office. We do provide reminder calls and texts for appointments as a courtesy, however it is the patient’s responsibility to inform the office if you are unable to make it to your booked appointment.